ALL LINES – FOR EXPORT CARGO
For dry van containers:
|20′ GP/HQ||40′ GP/HQ||40′ GP/HQ|
|Thereafter||USD 40,00||USD 80,00|
For Open Top / Flat Rack/ Plataform containers:
|20′ OT/FL/PL||40′ OT/FL/PL||40′ OT/FL/PL|
|Thereafter||USD 65,00||USD 130,00|
For Reefer containers:
|20′ RF/RQ/NOR||40′ RF/RQ/NOR||40′ RF/RQ/NOR|
|Thereafter||USD 80,00||USD 160,00|
- The outbound DET tariff’s is calculated at 00:00 AM from the next day when the empty container pick up by Customer till the day when the laden container returned to carrier’s designated facility.
- The tariff is calculated by calendar day, i.e including Saturday, Sunday & National holidays.
- Any storage and reefer charges at port or inland facility are not included in this tariff, all these charges should be paid by Customer directly.
- Whatever CY or Door, all shipments are complied with the tariff.
- The tariff cover all trades in Brazil.
- The tariff will take effect on 15th March, 2019 default on the date when the Customer picks up the empty container export.
- In case of Export Cancelation, free time will be cancelled and client will be charged in running days.