ALL LINES – FOR IMPORT CARGO
For Dry van containers:
|20′ GP/HQ||40′ GP/HQ|
|11-19||USD 35,00||USD 65,00|
|Thereafter||USD 50,00||USD 95,00|
For Open Top / Flat Rack/ Plataform containers:
|20′ OT/FL/PL||40′ OT/FL/PL|
|11-19||USD 60,00||USD 100,00|
|Thereafter||USD 100,00||USD 180,00|
For Reefer containers:
|20′ RF/RQ/NOR||40′ RF/RQ/NOR|
|11-19||USD 100,00||USD 200,00|
|Thereafter||USD 120,00||USD 240,00|
- The inbound DND tariff’s is calculated at 00:00 AM from the next day when the full container discharge till the day when the empty container returned to carrier’s designated facility.
- The tariff is calculated by calendar day, i.e including Saturday, Sunday & National holidays.
- Any storage and reefer charges at port or inland facility are not included in this tariff, all these charges should be paid by Customer directly.
- Whatever CY or Door, all shipments are complied with the tariff.
- The tariff cover all trades in Brazil.
- The tariff will take effect on July 01th, 2017 default on the date when the Customer picks up the empty container export.
- The calculation will start on last period to client that exceed special free time.